Make a difference in a young person’s life–become a Mahdlo Mentor! Mahdlo’s Mentoring scheme is designed to offer one-to-one support to young people aged 8-19.
If you are a local business person interested in finding out about our new Careers and Enterprise mentoring project, click here.
WHAT IS A MENTOR?
Mentors are volunteers who come from all walks of life and can give up to two hours a week to offer support, guidance and assistance to a young person.
Callum and Karen (pictured) won one of our ‘Mentoring Match of the Month’ awards. Click here to read more about how they have found working together on the programme.
– Enjoy working with young people?
– Have 1-2 hours a week to spare?
– Have excellent listening skills?
– Have the ability to accept others as they are?
– Have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude?
– Want to add invaluable experience and training to your CV?
– Have the time, enthusiasm and commitment to be a Mahdlo Mentor?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
If you would like to find out more, please contact Amy or Nadine: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 785 4487 or email@example.com / 0161 785 4485
You can click to download the:
This project is funded through BBC Children in Need, Garfield Weston Foundation and Big Lottery Fund Awards for All.