We have a brand new opportunity for business people from Oldham to make a difference in a young person’s life by being a volunteer mentor and role model to a young person aged 12 -16.
- Do you have a couple of hours to spare each week?
- Can you relate to young people?
- Have you the ability to build confidence & motivate others?
- Have you the time, enthusiasm, and commitment?
- Do you want to make a difference in a young person’s life?
If the answers are YES then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for people from a variety of business backgrounds to utilise their skills – sharing knowledge and practical experience to assist young people to realise their full potential and become happy and confident members of the Oldham community.
We provide training with ongoing support and supervision.
We have upcoming training planned for October 2017 so if you are interested in finding out more then please contact either Nadine Hopkinson or Amy Campbell on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 624 0111
This project is funded by the Careers and Enterprise Company.